Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error launch Inventor Professional 2014

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
denesecouch
1603 Views, 1 Reply

Error launch Inventor Professional 2014

I downloaded Inventor Professional 2014 and when I tried to install it I got an error message stating that the download contains several files and one or more is missing. I selected to close that window and it closes everything in the installer and I am unable to download and install. I have an HP computer with Windows 8.

I have downloaded, installed,  and am using Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 and Revit 2014 without any problems. Also, I used the browser method of downloading because I assumed it is the same as downloading the other products and that is the method I had to use with them because it is the only method that works with Windows 8. Please can you help me?

Computer Specs:

Intel Pentium CPU 2020M @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz

64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: denesecouch

Welcome to the community.

Try downloading it from the virtual assistant. 

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=21889745&linkID=9240617

Good Luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report