Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error installation of Autocad LT 2015

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
projects
2127 Views, 1 Reply

Error installation of Autocad LT 2015

Hi All,

I have purchased and downloaded autoCAD LT 2015, however it takes me 4 days to keep trying installation and it doesnt seems right.

For first time, it was successfully installed. However when I tried to open it, a window with message "Problem loading acadltres.dll resources file." appears, and after i clicked "OK", it followed by another window "FATAL ERROR: Unhandled Access Violation Reading 0x0000 Exception at a76a7e21h". I clicked "ok" and tried to open another few times, it didn't work. 

Therefore I uninstalled it, and re-download and re-install the software again.

Then, when it is about to be installed, the installation window shows I have already installed the software and I can only install the Autodesk 360....

I kept on trying for the rest of few days. I also tried to google all the posibilities. I have emailed the customer service, and only received an email saying I got to contact the technical support, and the webpage has no answer to it...

I really need some help here to continue my daily work... And I have a deadline coming soon!!!

Please help!!!!!!!

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
pendean
in reply to: projects

- Ensure the user is installing/uninstalling and using the product have enough rights to do so (install and reinstall as local administrator): Unable to run AutoCAD® as a restricted user http://usa.autodesk.com/getdoc/id=TS1055299
- More complete .NET fix may be necessary ahead of the uninstall/reinstall process: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/NET-Framework-Cleanup-Tool-for-Unhandled-Except...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report