Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in installing ACAD 2011 VBA Enabler

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
756 Views, 4 Replies

Error in installing ACAD 2011 VBA Enabler

I have Win 7 OS. and installed acad 2011. I am unable to install ACAD 2011 VBA Enabler (32 bit) on my machine. It's will extract the setup files, during the installation the "Next" button in the installation window is not highlighting. It's giving message as "To install ACAD2011 VBA Enabler you need to install ACAD 2011 products". Please help me in installing ACAD 2011 VBA enabler on my machine.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
M_Hensley
in reply to: Anonymous

Make sure you are not trying to install the 32 bit program on a 64 bit system.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

I have verified the versions. My PC is 32 bit and the installed software VBA Enabler is also for 32bit

Message 4 of 5
hashim.mundol

@Anonymous wrote:
I have Win 7 OS. and installed acad 2011. I am unable to install ACAD 2011 VBA Enabler (32 bit) on my machine. It's will extract the setup files, during the installation the "Next" button in the installation window is not highlighting. It's giving message as "To install ACAD2011 VBA Enabler you need to install ACAD 2011 products". Please help me in installing ACAD 2011 VBA enabler on my machine.

I have verified the versions. My PC is 32 bit and the installed software VBA Enabler is also for 32bit

This Error is usually related to the wrong GUID for the Autocad 2011 installation. Was this installed interactively or was it done using a script ?

easiest fix would be complete re-install of Autocad 2011 from the media interactively and the VBA enabler should work.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If my post answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution, so that others can find answers quickly!
For more tips & tricks: http://upandready.typepad.com

Hashim Mundol
Autodesk Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

i also face the same problem.Not able to install VBA  autocad2011vbaenabler32.exe. The OS is Windows 7 and machine is 32Bit.

I have tried uninstalling & installing ,still face the same problem. The same message appears.

"To install ACAD2011 VBA Enabler you need to install ACAD 2011 products"

Request for your immediate help

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report