Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error accessing subscription centre - Error #111

11 REPLIES 11
Message 1 of 12
jay_colcombe
688 Views, 11 Replies

Error accessing subscription centre - Error #111

When attempting to access the subscription centre i get the follwoing error;

We are sorry...        Subscription Help                                    There was an internal problem with the data submitted.  Please let the Autodesk Business Center know, error #111              

Jay Colcombe

Autodesk Certified Instructor
Revit Architecture & Structure Certified Professional
AutoCAD Certified Professional
B.Sc. Hons Civil & Structural Engineering

If you find my post interesting, feel free to give a Kudo.
If it solves your problem, please click Accept to enhance the Forum.
11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12
camilo.lemos
in reply to: jay_colcombe

Hi Jason and welcome to the forums.

It looks like at least one of your subscription contracts belongs to a reseller account. If you are a reseller, please contact our partner support team via the traditional means as the community managers on this forum do not have means to edit partner accounts.

Best regards,

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 12
Blizake
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Hi I am getting the same error

I was able to access it yesterday and not today

I am not a reseller but did recently renew some subscriptions on some of our licenses.

Thanks

Message 4 of 12
amanda.k
in reply to: Blizake

Hi Blake,

Welcome to the Community!

I have found your account and am working on troubleshooting it. As soon as it is corrected I will send you the log in information in a Personal Message.

Thank you for your patience and I apologize for the inconvenience!

Amanda Kinley
Community Program Manager
Message 5 of 12
dserral

Hi,

I'm having the same issue trying to login to subscription center.

Could you help please?

Thank you

Ha habido un problema interno con los datos enviados. Comuníqueselo a Autodesk Business Center, error #111 

Póngase en contacto con Ayuda de suscripción. 

Si desea descargar la actualización del producto con su contrato anterior de Subscription, haga clic aquí.

Message 6 of 12
david

I get error 111 trying to access the subscription center I need to get my whole system!!!!

I have a 3 year contract!!!

Message 7 of 12
DarrenP
in reply to: david

try contacting your reseller so they can create a case with autodesk if you don't get a response on here

the problem seems to be on Autodesks end

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 8 of 12
philip.s

My apologies for the inconvenience and David (dserral and david) .

As I've just made adjustments to both your accounts, can you please clear your browser cache and try logging in again? Are you able to get in?

For future reference, anyone facing the same issue can also contact our Subscription Center Support Team directly.

Message 9 of 12
david

I can get into subscription center but NOT download my software!

Message 10 of 12
philip.s

Thanks for verifying and as it appears to be caused by a data sync, I've made another backend tweak which should allow access shortly.

As a temporary workaround and while that processes, please download the software directly through Matt our Virtual Agent.

Please let me know if you continue to have issues so that I can investigate accordingly.

Message 11 of 12
koyoya.fuko2012
in reply to: amanda.k

dear Amanda please fix my account too koyoya.fuko2012@yhoo.com
Message 12 of 12
Darin.Green

Since you're able to access subscription center/Autodesk Account now, you can download the software from the Autodesk Virtual Agent

Once there, use the Download Links option to navigate to the application you need to download.

NOTE: If there are multiple parts for the download, you'll need to click each part to download them, one they are downloaded double-click Part1 (which will automatically extract the remaining parts) to begin the installation.

If this information was helpful, please consider marking it as an Accepted Solution by using the Accept as Solution

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report