Installation & Licensing

andr7968
Message 1 of 3 (1,006 Views)

Error 400 on activation attempt

1006 Views, 2 Replies
09-27-2012 08:43 AM

I am trying to activate 3DSMax Design 2013, but i am given an error message, and the error number 400.

It suggests that i use another method, but the email authentication does not seem to work for me, and i do not have fax available.

I would appreciate if someone could show me how to get around this issue.

Community Manager
philip.s
Message 2 of 3 (1,002 Views)

Re: Error 400 on activation attempt

09-27-2012 09:15 AM in reply to: andr7968

Hello andr7968,

Error 400s are typically associated with an invalid request code and can be resolved with a manual activation code. Please either contact our Registration and Activation team, or send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and the "Send this user a private message") with your serial number and a screen shot of your current request code.

Philip Schmelzer
deiaelmor
Message 3 of 3 (770 Views)

Re: Error 400 on activation attempt

03-25-2013 01:01 PM in reply to: andr7968

Não consiguo lhe enviar uma mensagem privada com meu codigo de liberação. O que eu faço?

Att

Andréa

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube