Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 1603 and 1619 installing Revit Architecture 2012

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
bettencourt.kenny
260 Views, 1 Reply

Error 1603 and 1619 installing Revit Architecture 2012

I am trying to install a student version of Revit Architecture 2012 onto my laptop, but everytime I try to install it instantly fails saying there are still 24 more items to install. Attached I've installed my error report. I am using a 64-bit operating system, intel(R)Core(TM) i5-3210M CPU @ 2.50 GHx, 6.00 GB RAM, Windows 7 Home Premium. I'm not too tech savy so any help I would greatly appreciate and reinstalling windows is not an option as I just purchased this laptop.

Thanks,

Kenny

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

The installation stopped at VC++ 2010 with 1603 error. Please check your Control Panel if you have any VC++ installed, if yes, try to uninstall all, then reinstall Revit.

There is a another related solution for your reference: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=18772151&linkID=9242018.

Hope helps.

If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. This helps everyone find answers more quickly!

Emily Xu
Product Support

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report