Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6
ZSHS2011
511 Views, 5 Replies

Error # 15.570.10035

All,

I have a strange occurrence happening that I was looking for some info on.  I know what causes this error.  The client  times out when trying to communicate with the server, and produces this error.  I already have the "fix" for the problem, but I want to solve the problem, not just patch it with a environmental variable to increase the time out period. 

Here is what throws me for a loop.  If the computer next to this computer is not currently connected to AutoCAD... it works fine.  Once that OTHER computer loads AutoCAD and receives a license, it takes forever for the computer in question to get a license.  Same also works in the opposite direction.  If the computer in question is connected, the computer next to it takes forever to get a license. 

What would cause this behavior?  Physically these computers are connected to a switch, and no other cluster of computers has this issue.  Only these two computers behave in this fashion.

Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
TravisNave
in reply to: ZSHS2011

What is the OS of the license server and what is the version of the license manager as well as the product that you are using?

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 6
ZSHS2011
in reply to: TravisNave

Thank you for the reply. 

Our License Server is running Windows Server 2008, and we are using LMTOOLs V11.9.0.0 Build 87342 x64 n6.

We are using AutoCAD 2013 Design Suite on the client machines. 

Message 4 of 6
TravisNave

My only thought is that I've seen the NLM have problems on Server 2008 with release 11.9 and 11.10.  You might consider 11.7 as a test just to see if the problem goes away.  I've had complete success with that version in every instance where the later versions caused problems on Server 2008.

Also ensure that the connection from the workstation to the server is using IPv4.  You can verify with a PING.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 6
ZSHS2011
in reply to: TravisNave

TravisNave,

I actually found your other post about updating the NLM to a version that 2013 supports.  That may fix the issue, I will let you know if it does (but could you respond to that other post about the procedure?). 

I do believe we run IP4 as ipconfig - all has no indication of IP6 being used.

Thank you for your assistance.

Message 6 of 6
ZSHS2011

Update:

Using 11.7 did not resolve the latency issues with that particular machine. 

The user is not happy with the delay, but it works so I can live with it for now.

Thank you anyway.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report