Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 1402 and error Failed to find node

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
ferenc_g
14950 Views, 3 Replies

Error 1402 and error Failed to find node

Hello,

I'm a student from the netherlands and trying to instal autocad 2012.

Buth when i install autocad i get 2 errors:

(1)

Failed to find node: //configuration/connect/Vdrive in XML file:

C:/Program Files (c86)/Autodesk/ContentService/Connect.Service.exe.config, system error: -2147020584

When i click ok, he keep installing autocad. When he is installing 5/10 i get this error

(2)

Error 1402. Could not open key:

Unknown/components/D0BF41B233AF0AC6C4F1A79C8630ED3/7D2F3875100A9040102000060BECB6AB. Verify that you have a sufficient acces tot hat key, or contact your support personnel.

I downloaded several times from the autodesk site, buth i keep getting this errors.. and just because i'm reinstalling autocad???

Someone knows what i can do to fix this?

already got 2013 buth it needs many fixes.... so i want back to 2012, buth i cant ><

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
emily.xu
in reply to: ferenc_g

For your first question, please open the Control Panel > Programs and Features and verify that the Content Service is not currently installed. If you see this listed in the list of installed programs, please select it and uninstall it before installing AutoCAD 2012.

For the second question, 1402 error is generally you do not have sufficient access to read or write some register key. I would suggest you to use a user with admin right to install,the system default user "Administrator" would be better。And also, we have some solutions on such problem for your reference:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=16508079&linkID=9240617

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=10297059&linkID=9240617

If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. This helps everyone find answers more quickly!

Emily Xu
Product Support
Message 3 of 4
geosevda
in reply to: emily.xu

hi i get the same error :
Failed to find node: //configuration/connect/Vdrive in XML file:
C:/Program Files (c86)/Autodesk/ContentService/Connect.Service.exe.config, system error: -2147020584

even if i cheked control panel and made me sure that Content Service is uninstalled

what do you propose ?
Message 4 of 4

do you coud find the solution to the first error? I can't!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report