Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 1310 Autodesk Product Design Suite Ultumate 2013 Deployment build

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
nzemke
3570 Views, 3 Replies

Error 1310 Autodesk Product Design Suite Ultumate 2013 Deployment build

I have attempted to make a build for deploying on a network drive and I keep running into the same error. I have tryed to build it locally on my own machine using both my account (network admin account) and the local admin account but I still get the same error on the same file. I even had AutoDesk send me another thumb drive with the deployment in hopes that would resolve the issue. But I'm still crashing at the same spot. The exact error is:

Error 1310. Error writing to file:

\\(COMPUTER)\(SHAREDPATH)\AdminImage\x86\Inventor\Program Files\Autodesk\Inventor 2013\Bin\ToolClip.idx. Verify that you have access to that directory.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I am able to install the software dorectly from the thumb drive and that this error only pops up when building the network deployment.

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: nzemke

Make sure that you have full read/write to both the share as well as the folder permissions.  Then make sure that you have anti-virus disabled at the server as well as UAC off if enabled.   You can always create the deployment on another machine and move it to the server if necessary.  Just modify the ini to point to the new UNC share. 

Also try this from Start > Run.

msiexec /unreg

msiexec /regserver

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
mrm01
in reply to: nzemke

Which INI file?  Can you give some instructions on what to modify (noob here)?

I am having a similar error so I'm going to build locally then move to the server for network deployment.

Many thanks.

Message 4 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: mrm01

For more information about this process, please see the advanced fix response to my KB link here:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Some-Products-Fail-to-Install-Result-1603/td-p/...

Good Luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report