Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(Error 10) Activation Limit Reached after several failed install attempts

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
alithien.volar
325 Views, 1 Reply

(Error 10) Activation Limit Reached after several failed install attempts

Hi,

I'm trying to install Maya on a new system. After a few failed attempts, I finally got it installed but now I'm getting an error saying that I've reached my activation limit. Also is there a way to delete/remove/deactivate past serials of old products that I no longer use from the list as I have a few duplicates that I'd like to get rid off.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
philip.s
in reply to: alithien.volar

Welcome to the community Merwyn!

It looks like you're referring to a student license and the list is that of the products that you've previously downloaded?

As student licenses allow one activation before reaching the reactivation limit, it's best to utilize the License Transfer Utility whenever possible. With that being said, and if you're no longer in a position to do so, please contact our License Assistance Team for direct activation support / to receive an activation code.

Also confirming that the list of products in the Education Community can not be edited or deleted.

Here to help if additional clarification is needed, otherwise please accept as a solution so that others can benefit from this information.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report