Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 0xc0000142 Alias Automotive 2013

15 REPLIES 15
Message 1 of 16
Lekaimadh
2445 Views, 15 Replies

Error 0xc0000142 Alias Automotive 2013

Im having an issue with getting Alias Automotive 2013 to work. It installed fine but when I tried to launch it I get the application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142.  I tried to reinstall all the Visual C++ libraries 2005 2005 x64 2008 2010 but still same thing. I have Autocad 2013, Sketchbook Designer 2013 and Showcase 2013 and they run with no issues. I reinstalled windows and tried to install Alias Automotive again It worked fine for a few days, I installed a few other software Photoshop, illustrator and Adobe Acrobat pro. I read somewhere here that the Acrobat 3d function was intefering so I uninstalled Acrobat and tried to get Alias to work but still nothing. How can I fix this what exactly is the problem? what does the 0xc000142 error mean is there a missing file a problem with a .dll file? whats the deal?  

15 REPLIES 15
Message 2 of 16
Misharkex
in reply to: Lekaimadh

Try to open in from bin folder

Message 3 of 16
veldara

I have the same problem.

Message 4 of 16
lukejohnson

Same problem here too Robot Frustrated

Message 5 of 16

meme problème avec Alias design de la suite Product design 2013 sous Win 7 64

alias 2012 marche sous win 7 64

et

alias 2013 marche sous Xp 64

alors que faire pour Alias 2013 sous win 7

Message 6 of 16
Lekaimadh

the only thing that fixed it for me the first time was reinstalling the Windows I was runing Win 7 x64 bit, that worked fine for a few days, then I installed a bunch of other programs, Like the Adobe Softares, 3D max, Autocad, Showcase then alias stoped working again and was getting the same error. People can try reinstalling the windows that the only thing that can do anything. But Alias 2012 works fine even after Alias 2013 failed, whatever Autodesk did for the new version they messed up somewhere. Hope we have a solution real soon. Sketchbook Designer 2013 which came with Alias 2013 works fine

Message 7 of 16

from my reseller

Values are stored in…

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows

NT\CurrentVersion \Windows

change the LoadAppInit_DLLs value to 0 for now

it is now working

Message 8 of 16

It works !!!!! the funny thing is that I reported that error since the beta, and never get any answear from the developers

Message 9 of 16
Lekaimadh

Does it affect any other program because Im running a bunch of other Autodesk Softwer, AutoCad, Showcase, 3d max, Sketchbook designer and bunch of other cad programs Rhino and Solidworks. What exactly does changing the value of the registry key of Windoes NT to 0 do? Does this regstry key belong to the Adobe Alias or is part of Windoes?

Message 10 of 16
veldara

I had the same problem, change the old Kaspersky Internet Security 2010, with recent versions could not run alias 2013.

Sorry for my poor english!

Message 11 of 16

Message 12 of 16

It looks like the link doesn't work. It's for the hotfix about this issue.

Try to click here to access the page or click on the next link to download the file : DL19502790-Win_OS.zip

Message 13 of 16

Message 14 of 16
ping518

Same Erro here

Message 15 of 16

This works also for Windows 7 just search for LoadAppInit_DLL

Thx

Message 16 of 16
del88ta

Appplied the changes using my regeditor. Thanks worked like a champ.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report