Installation & Licensing

Message 1 of 3 (1,518 Views)
Accepted Solution

Error 0.0.0 - Other Fixes Not Working?

1518 Views, 2 Replies
08-15-2012 09:22 AM

I too am getting the Error 0.0.0 with AutoCAD 2013- "A valid network license cannot be obtained for the network license manager" - but with a twist: if I launch the program again, mere SECONDS after it fails the first time, it pulls a license from the server no problem and launches just fine.

I've run through the other troubleshooting steps on this site:

- The time/date all sync up

- I've deleted the CascadeInfo.cas file

- I've tried running it as the local admin

- The license and license server are valid and running just fine, as evidenced by the program's ability to license itself on the second go. I can see the licenses go in and out of use in the logs, but nothing about a failed connection.

I'm working with Windows 7 64-bit machines and a Windows 2003 license server VM - the same server we've been using since AutoCAD 2010. Windows does not treat this as a standard error, so nothing comes up in the Event Viewer logs about specifically how the license network connection failed.

I'm at a bit of a loss here. Why the delay? How can I get the program to successfully license the first time?

*Expert Elite*
DarrenP
Message 2 of 3 (1,515 Views)

Re: Error 0.0.0 - Other Fixes Not Working?

08-15-2012 09:26 AM in reply to: emersoncollege
Message 3 of 3 (1,509 Views)

Re: Error 0.0.0 - Other Fixes Not Working?

08-15-2012 10:06 AM in reply to: emersoncollege

Thank you! You're a lifesaver.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube