Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

English generic content in Revit 2013

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
ankere
1539 Views, 4 Replies

English generic content in Revit 2013

English generic content in Revit 2013 is missing from the installation and it seem that there is no way of finding it anywhere? Any thoughts?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
david.rock
in reply to: ankere

I have the same problem, once the installation is extracted all the content folders under 'C:\Autodesk\Autodesk_Revit_2013_English_Win_32-64bit\content\Revit\en' are empty.

Please help.

Thanks

David

Message 3 of 5
herrerasebas

Same problem here..... when i m installing revit 2013, it "freezes" at the end of the revit installation... with a dialog box "Prepering Revit Content"... it stays there forever!!! here is a picture

Message 4 of 5
DannyHubbard
in reply to: herrerasebas

The content for Revit, like Libraries, Familes and Templates, is downloaded during the installation process. Depending on what content you have selected and your internet speed this process can take some time.

http://wikihelp.autodesk.com/Revit/enu/2013/Help/00005-More_Inf0/0138-Installa138/0140-Revit_In140/0...

Thanks,

Danny

Danny Hubbard
QA Analyst
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 5 of 5
david.rock

This helped for me:

Go to your Internet options and the Security tab. Select Trusted Sites and click on the Site button and add .autodesk.com to the list and close and apply changes by clicking OK.

Regards

David

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report