Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
1200 Views, 3 Replies

Educational Community

I am a college student and i signed up for a regular auto desk account.  I switched to an education communty account but I still dont have unlimited cloud credits. what should I do?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
jessica.t
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello Shannon and welcome to the Outtakes Community!

After registering with the Education Community, you can log into Autodesk 360 directly through your product:

Capture.PNG

Once you have done that, you will be able to access your Cloud Services through your Education Community account.

Please see this Autodesk 360 Cloud Services for Students FAQ or the complete PDF guide on how to Access Autodesk 360 (Rendering) for further information.

If you have any further questions or concerns please respond to this email. If you are receiving any Cloud Credit error messaging or other account errors please include them in your follow up post.

Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 3 of 4
LiesbethVW12
in reply to: jessica.t

Hello! I also have a problem concerning my Cloud Credits.
I have done exactly what you said, I have registered with the Education Community. But when I sign in and want to Render in the Cloud I still have a limited amount of Cloud Credits I can use. This is so frustrating, because I should have an unlimited amount of Cloud Credits as a student, right?
Do you have any idea what I am doing wrong? I have absolutely tried everything!

Thank you in advance!

Message 4 of 4
jessica.t
in reply to: LiesbethVW12

Hi @LiesbethVW12 and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

If you have taken the steps above and the problem persists, please contact our Education Team via the Education Community Problem Form for account assistance. Thanks very much!

Jessica Thrasher

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report