Installation & Licensing

Contributor
Sherman123
Message 1 of 6 (336 Views)

Education Community Help Desk.

336 Views, 5 Replies
06-07-2011 08:43 AM

Is the Education Community Help desk for rea? I have had a ticket open with them for over a week and have opened more tickets and all they do is rege the tickets together and close them with no resolution. I can not even get them to tell me if they are working on my problem. What a joke!

Customer Service
Message 2 of 6 (313 Views)

Re: Education Community Help Desk.

06-08-2011 07:16 AM in reply to: Sherman123

I'm sorry for your trouble. Are you able to provide additional details on your problem so that I can better assist you? Do you have ticket numbers for the support cases you opened with the Education Community team?

Contributor
Sherman123
Message 3 of 6 (310 Views)

06-08-2011 07:39 AM in reply to: ldannis

My problem is that when I try and login to the Education Community the system excepts my user name and password but then brings me back to the login page. When I enter my user ID and password again it brings me to a screen that says I am already logged in. When I click the continue button to stay logged in it brings me back to the login screen and the cycle continues. If I close the login window I am clearly not logged into the education community however it does seem that I am logged into the main Autodesk community. I have clear all cache temp files ect. and tried different browsers and computers with the same thing happening. I think that this is a user account problem as I do have to different user ID's associated with my name Sherman123 and Shermanjas I did receive an email from support today and they rest my password and said they fixed the problem however I am still unable to login as the same problem continues Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated The case number I have open is 06523781

Thank you,

Jason Sherman

Customer Service
Message 4 of 6 (282 Views)

06-09-2011 03:42 PM in reply to: Sherman123

Hi Jason - I've updated your login credentials which should do the trick! The new ones have been sent to your school email address. Please let me know if I can be of further help.

Message 5 of 6 (264 Views)

06-10-2011 06:49 AM in reply to: ldannis

We moved your post to it's own topic in the Installation & Licensing forum,

Message 6 of 6 (135 Views)

07-18-2012 01:14 PM in reply to: Sherman123

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube