Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2
kimcode15
486 Views, 1 Reply

ERROR 110

I bought the student version of the Autodesk Entertainment suite. I have the product key and the serial number. When registering for my license, they ask for a product request key. I tried to start up one of my programs, but each time I do ERROR 110 comes up. It's frustrating because it says it's a license error, yet I haven't really completed registration yet! SketchBookDesigner was the only program I was allowed to really download. The other programs, like Maya and MudBox wouldn't even let me download them because "it may be damaged or incomplete". Is there a way to solve all of this? 

I want my product request code and I want my programs to work.

Another confusing thing is that when Autodesk first emailed me my serial number, it said in the registering instructions that I would have to enter my product key. Yet so far, the online product registration has only asked me for my serial number, basic information, and (alas) product request code. Am I missing something or doing something wrong?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
arlinpega.bibat
in reply to: kimcode15

Hi kimcode15:

Could you please send your serial number through private message? I will need to check further on your issue. Also, if you have the product request code, include it in the message. Is it possible to take a screen shot of the error? We also have previous responses to error 110 which you will find here. Although it is for a different product, you may also try the solutions provided.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report