Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4
reginald_c
208 Views, 3 Replies

Download problems

I am trying to dpwnload autocad and skecth form the edu software dowwnload form.  Whne I click on the download all I get is error on page message and then nothing.  I have been working wiht costomer support for obout a week and it was totally a waste of tiem I am told to use a diffrent browser that was the sum of the help.  I am uing internet explorer 8.  Any help would be greatly appreciated it is verry stressful as I needed help and customer service was totally unhelpfull

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
philip.s
in reply to: reginald_c

HI Reginald,

Can you please clarify and or attach a picture of the error page? I was able to login with your profile and go through the license request and download processes.

I also noticed that you had posted the same issue on 3 separate boards. To help consolidate and avoid duplicate responses, please delete the other 2 (1, 2) when you get a chance.

Message 3 of 4
reginald_c
in reply to: philip.s

HI I am using internet Explorer version 8.0.6001.18702 on a computer running Windows XP Professional service pack 3. I have tried 2 other computers with the same set up and set the same results. I have reset My computer, cleaned out the cache and turned on Popup for the site. When I click on the download all I get is a hand icon cid:image002.png@01CD9D64.E45AF8B0 and a error on page note on the bottom of the screen. This has happened on all the software downloads. If there is anything I can do the help please let me know and is there a faster way to deal with this then E-mail... 1 day reply ...E-Mail? Reginald cid:image004.jpg@01CD9D64.E45AF8B0 cid:image007.jpg@01CD9D64.E45AF8B0
Message 4 of 4
camilo.lemos
in reply to: reginald_c

Hi reginald_c,

A good start to have this problem resolved is to upgrade your browser to the latest version (IE 9). The website works better with the latest version of diffferent browsers. You can also try a different broswer such as Firefox or Google Chrome.

Download problems are usually associated to anti-virus and firewall programs blocking the download, so it's also a good idea to open exceptions on these programs to accept all content from *.autodesk.com websites. If you prefer - and at your own risk - you can disable these programs altogether during the download to ensure they aren't blocking any content.

Camilo Lemos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report