Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download page not working

20 REPLIES 20
Message 1 of 21
RONADAY8524
1050 Views, 20 Replies

Download page not working

Just like the title says, every time I try to get to the subscription center "download your upgrade" part of the downloads page, it just keeps refreshing ad infiitum and never loads. This happens in both Firefox and IE. I cannot download any software because of this.

20 REPLIES 20
Message 21 of 21
philip.s
in reply to: msmith

Hi Matt!

As mentioned in some of the previous posts, this is due to an internal account issue which needs to be corrected manually on our back end. I've made the necessary adjustment and which should take no more than 30 minutes for your access to be restored. Please send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") if that's not the case and I'll troubleshoot accordingly.

Anyone who finds themselves in a similar issue, unable to download and unable to submit a support request through the Subscription Center, can also contact our Customer Support team directly by navigating through the Account login tab, to the "I want to talk to a person" / Contact Options.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report