Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download page not working

20 REPLIES 20
Message 1 of 21
RONADAY8524
1049 Views, 20 Replies

Download page not working

Just like the title says, every time I try to get to the subscription center "download your upgrade" part of the downloads page, it just keeps refreshing ad infiitum and never loads. This happens in both Firefox and IE. I cannot download any software because of this.

20 REPLIES 20
Message 2 of 21
philip.s
in reply to: RONADAY8524

Hi Ron,

I've reset your password in order to troubleshoot the issue and see if I could duplicate the error. As I'm unable to get around the blank looping screen, I've created a support case for you and passed it along to the appropriate parties for review. I'll email you the case# and the new / temporary password shortly.

While this is being resolved, you can download most 2012 versions from autodesk.com as a trial and activate with your license info, or provide me with the product / release info and I can provided temporary direct download links.

Message 3 of 21

Still, Ron's account cannot access the downloads page. I can access it, but his account still cannot. Is his account locked out or something?

Message 4 of 21

Affirmative, this account still cannot access the downloads section of the website.

Message 5 of 21
philip.s
in reply to: jasonnichol3086

Hi Jason,

The support case for Ron's download access is still open / in the process of being resolved. I'll send you an email tomorrow with a status update regardless of where it stands. Thank you very much for your patience.

Message 6 of 21
wolfgang.heise
in reply to: philip.s

Hi,

same problem. Download site refreshs loading site

https://sso.autodesk.com/idp/startSSO.ping?PartnerSpId=https://saml.salesforce.com&TargetResource=ht...

Cannot download software

Message 7 of 21

Hi Wolfgang.

Could you please confirm that it is the Subscription Center wherein you are having problems downloading your upgrades?

If so, yould you please send me your registered e-mail address and your contract number via Private Message? (envelope next to your account name at the top of this page).

Thanks.

Camilo Lemos

Message 8 of 21
dgelling

Hi I am having exactly the same problem. I sent a support call in and recieved a case number 07159977 nearly 2 weeks ago, but have heard nothing. Is there a resolution to this?

Thank You

Doug

Message 9 of 21
mrbungle1

As am I. I get to the main student log in page, put in mu user pass, and it just loops back to the same page...

Message 10 of 21
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: dgelling

Hi dgelling,

We replied to the case number you mentioned on this thread. For reference, you can check in your SPAM folder for any reply from Autodesk.

With regard to the issue, if you are trying to log into Subscription Center, note that we were not able to pull up an account using the email address you used on the case. For Sub Center access please contact your Contract Manager.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 11 of 21
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: mrbungle1

Hi mrbungle1,

Please verify if you trying to download from Education Community Site or Subscription Center.

Also Private Message me your email address, User ID and password so I can log in and troubleshoot further. Please include a screenshot of the error as well.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 12 of 21
jpringle

I am not having this problem as well where the page just keeps refreshing trying to go to Salesforce.com

Message 13 of 21
philip.s
in reply to: jpringle

Hi jpringle,

I've made a correction to your account which should resolve the blank screen SFDC looping issue. Please allow at least 15-30 minutes for the changes to become visible on your end, and let me know if it doesn't clear it up.

Message 14 of 21
msmith

I am also having this same issue with my account when attempting to reach my Subscription Download section. Who would I need to get with in order to address this?

Message 15 of 21
philip.s
in reply to: msmith

Hello msmith,

Typically this issue could be reported / addressed through Customer Service section of the Contact Us option from autodesk.com.

I've also made the necessary corrections to your account which should resolve the download looping issue. As mentioned above, please allow at least 15-30 minutes for the changes to become visible on your end, and let me know if it doesn't clear it up.

Message 16 of 21

I'm having the same problem.  just a blank screen

Message 17 of 21
philip.s
in reply to: joe.diviak

joe.diviak,

After checking your profile associations, I'm guessing that you were referring to the Education Community page and not the Subscription Center (which is the topic of this thread). 

Check out this AutodeskCare.com blog post for updates on the Education Community download page issue and available workaround options.

Message 18 of 21
wpsu

I cannot download from the subscription center, and am having the same issues the others before me had where the page just reloads forever. The same thing happens when I try to make a support request, which is problematic in that my support options are now limited to posting on the forum or twitter (seriously?)

Message 19 of 21
philip.s
in reply to: wpsu

My apologies for the inconvenience Matt and I definitely understand the frustrations / concern.

I've made an adjustment to your account which should resolve the blank screen / SFDC looping issue. Please allow at least 15-30 minutes for the changes to become visible on your end, and let me know if it doesn't clear it up so that we can troubleshoot accordingly.

I wanted to point out for future reference that anyone who finds themselves in a similar issue, unable to submit a support request through the Subscription Center, can also contact our Customer Support team directly by navigating through the Account login tab, to the "I want to talk to a person" / Contact Options.

Message 20 of 21
msmith

My account is also currently stuck in an infinite loop when trying to contact salesforce.com -- any ideas?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report