Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download links unavailable

10 REPLIES 10
Message 1 of 11
alexdrechsel87
427 Views, 10 Replies

Download links unavailable

Hello,

I am trying to redownload AutoCAD LT 013 to a new lap top and the download links are unavailable through the virtual agent.  For some reason I am not getting the prompt to chat with a representative either.  

10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11
pendean
in reply to: alexdrechsel87

From Subscription? or somewhere else?
Message 3 of 11
alexdrechsel87
in reply to: pendean

I don't think I have a subscription.  I did purchase AutoCAd LT 013 a few weeks ago.  

Message 4 of 11

The download links on the virtual agent are unavailable till the 1st of August. I just need a link to get myself up and running.  

Message 5 of 11

Hi alexdrechsel87,

Here are the download links for AutoCAD LT 2013:

AutoCAD LT 2013 32-bit

AutoCAD LT 2013 64-bit

Best regards,

Camilo Lemos

Message 6 of 11

Thank you,  for some reason I cannot download the license transfer utility tool from those links.  The download works, but I am prompted for the product key.  My license is on the server, but I cannot access it without the LTU.  Does a direct link exist for LTU?

Message 7 of 11

Is there any support for this?  

Message 8 of 11

I cannot locate a direct download link with the License Transfer Utility.

Message 9 of 11
philip.s

Hi Alexander!

Can you please clarify if you mean a direct download link for the License Transfer Utility (contained in the product install), or for one of our software titles? 

Message 10 of 11
alexdrechsel87
in reply to: philip.s

I did get a direct download link, but it did not come with the LTU.  The direct download link asks me to install, but it wants my product key.  The product key is on the AutoCAD server.  From my understanding I need the LTU to get my new lap top up and running.  I tried uninstaling and installing with no luck.  

Message 11 of 11
philip.s

Hello Alexander!

Confirming that the LTU is not accessible as a separate download as it's contained within our software installers. As you mentioned that the previous license was on a network, I wanted to point out that the LTU only works with standalone licenses installed locally, and would have to have been ran on the existing machine to export a license before it could be imported onto a new machine.

Do you have access to the license credentials (serial number and product key) needed for reactivation? I wasn't able to find anything associated with your email address and would recommend requesting a License Report if needed.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report