Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download Manager Appears BROKEN

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
446 Views, 1 Reply

Download Manager Appears BROKEN

This is a question about downloading the install files, NOT installing the software or modelling an entire city.

In attempting to download Autodesk Education Master Suite English 2013 Win 32/64 Download Manager reports "Not enough disk space." The page claims that the download is 42.1 GB and I have 136GB free so why does the error message claim that I need an additional 101 GB on that drive?

The deployment gets created on a different share with final installation to other machines so the disk space for actual installation should not be a problem once I actually get the thing actually downloaded.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Albert_Rius
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,.

Please check next link for information about file size when using the download manager:

Notice that you need at least 3 times of the filesize, but this will change depending on the compression level of the packet.

If this is a problem, you can use another method to download (download from browser) that will create few compressed files on your harddisk.

http://tinyurl.com/d9mm7tb

If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. This helps everyone find answers more quickly!

Albert Rius
Technical Support
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report