Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download Issue. Plz Help.

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
icechriszen
189 Views, 1 Reply

Download Issue. Plz Help.

I keep received "Access Denied" msg when I attempt to download the software I purchased with Akamai downloader properly installed.

I already  placed two orders in the online store.

Order No: 20276888624 and 20418458324

At first I thought it was a glitch in your system. So I decided to place another new order, so I will return the old one when this one actually works. But unforunately I still got "Access Denied" message.

I wrote 6 letters to Customer Service, I really need a solution for this issue. It's been 10 days that I stucked in this problem. I tried everything you suggested  from your replies, 3 different computers, 3 browsers. I truned off the anti-virus software or office, it it just didn't work.It is way too frustrated to have this issue.

I made another purchase last Dec with this computer, it worked fine. I'm
using the exactly the same computer, nothing changed or what soever. So please look 
into my issue, for christ sake!

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Dear icechriszen,

Welcome to our forums.

Sorry to hear that you've been experiencing issues with the download of our product. I've just sent you an e-mail with a direct temporary link to download Autodesk Scaleform Unity 3.5 Plug-in. Please let us know if this helps you solve the issue.

Regards.

Simona Golisciano

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report