Installation & Licensing

icechriszen
Message 1 of 2 (80 Views)

Download Issue. Plz Help.

80 Views, 1 Replies
02-04-2013 01:03 AM

I keep received "Access Denied" msg when I attempt to download the software I purchased with Akamai downloader properly installed.

I already  placed two orders in the online store.

Order No: 20276888624 and 20418458324

At first I thought it was a glitch in your system. So I decided to place another new order, so I will return the old one when this one actually works. But unforunately I still got "Access Denied" message.

I wrote 6 letters to Customer Service, I really need a solution for this issue. It's been 10 days that I stucked in this problem. I tried everything you suggested  from your replies, 3 different computers, 3 browsers. I truned off the anti-virus software or office, it it just didn't work.It is way too frustrated to have this issue.

I made another purchase last Dec with this computer, it worked fine. I'm
using the exactly the same computer, nothing changed or what soever. So please look 
into my issue, for christ sake!

Customer Service
simona.golisciano
Message 2 of 2 (67 Views)

Re: Download Issue. Plz Help.

02-04-2013 03:53 AM in reply to: icechriszen

Dear icechriszen,

Welcome to our forums.

Sorry to hear that you've been experiencing issues with the download of our product. I've just sent you an e-mail with a direct temporary link to download Autodesk Scaleform Unity 3.5 Plug-in. Please let us know if this helps you solve the issue.

Regards.

Simona Golisciano

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube