joane.bonghanoy
Message 21 of 46 (648 Views)

Re: Download Issue - Access Denied

11-20-2012 12:27 AM in reply to: Michael1114

Hi Michael1114,

Reply back with the information below so we can provide you the download link:

- OS (Windows or MAC)

- OS bit version (32 or 64)

Also, where did you purchase the software? Is it via our Online Store?

Joane Bonghanoy
jareyn44
Message 22 of 46 (599 Views)

12-13-2012 09:26 AM in reply to: drb7

Hello, I just purchased Autodesk_3ds_Max_2013_EFGKJS_Win_64bit.exe

90 day trial for $300 and i am confused. It says "access denied" in the download window when I click the 64 bit version. I am using windows 8.

I am not sure whether I am just supposed to sit back while something is being processed, or is there an issue and i need assistance. It would be nice if you just needed to process my order that you could simply mention it rather than offer an non descript and time consuming computer download error.

Anyway, I hope i can get prompt assistance here at this point.

Thank you

Jack.

jareyn44
Message 23 of 46 (596 Views)

12-13-2012 09:49 AM in reply to: jareyn44

Hi again,

I just read in this thread, the suggestion  to simply download the free 30 day trial and use the product key and serial number that i received in the welcome email.

I am doing so and the download is progressing, however its quite a long download, can anyone confirm that this is ok? Will the 30 day free trial have the option to enter product key and serial number for a full 3 month use that was purchased?

thanks.

*Expert Elite*
DarrenP
Message 24 of 46 (590 Views)

12-13-2012 11:17 AM in reply to: jareyn44

3ds max is a 3gig download

if your internet speed isn't very good it will take a while to download

there is no feature difference between the 2 only the license will be different

lacewater
Message 25 of 46 (533 Views)

02-05-2013 01:31 PM in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

Note that the "access denied" download issue is still a problem (after purchase from the Australian online store). I've just gone straight for the trial version and assume this will provide my workaround.

Community Manager
philip.s
Message 26 of 46 (527 Views)

02-05-2013 02:05 PM in reply to: lacewater

Our apologies for the inconvenience Scott. This is a know issue affecting a limited number of users and I'll pass on your info accordingly to help troubleshoot / prevent future occurrences.

With that being said, yes downloading the software from our trial page and then activating is definitely the best workaround here.

Philip Schmelzer
Cameron.iFactory
Message 27 of 46 (497 Views)

03-03-2013 11:31 PM in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

Hi,

I came across the same issue today.

The download link does not work on any machine we have tried, after purchasing the 90 day trial. (The Access Denied error). We are after the 64 bit windows version.

We have tried to input the serial and product keys into the regular trial version but it gave us a Processing Error. 

No amount of trying any type of product validation has worked. 

Can you simply give us the product we have paid for? Can you make the version we paid for downloadable? Will the product validation key we bought from Autodesk work on it?

Thank you

Customer Service
joane.bonghanoy
Message 28 of 46 (491 Views)

03-04-2013 12:14 AM in reply to: Cameron.iFactory

Hi Cameron,

Did you purchase the License Online? Do reply back with the Product Name and version so we can provide you the Download link.

Via Private Message (click on the envelope next to your profile at the top of the page, Compose New Message, and then enter my joane.bonghanoy profile name) send me your Order Number, Serial Number and Email Address. 

Joane Bonghanoy
tteulilo
Message 29 of 46 (418 Views)

05-06-2013 07:03 PM in reply to: drb7

Hi,

I have recently purchased AutoCAD Design Suite Standard 2014 online from the Australian store. I have then received emails on how to download but still no luck as it says access denied on the page see attached, appreciate getting me access to the product purchase soonest.

thank you

Customer Service
joane.bonghanoy
Message 30 of 46 (407 Views)

05-06-2013 09:55 PM in reply to: tteulilo

Hi tteulilo,

Pardon us for any trouble this has caused you. Please refer below for the links to download your Product. The links were set to expire in 30 days.

- Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Standard 2014 - 32bit

- Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Standard 2014 - 64 bit

Joane Bonghanoy

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube