sage2022
Message 1 of 4 (1,313 Views)
Accepted Solution

Download Failed, Installation aborted, Result=1603

1313 Views, 3 Replies
06-21-2013 01:54 PM

Spent 2 days trying to install 3ds Max.

I am getting same error every time:

InstallAutodesk® Populate Data for 3ds Max 2014FailedDownload Failed, Installation aborted, Result=1603

I tried to uninstall C++

I tried to download instead of istall and it does not work for me with message "Connection lost"

Mentor
Darin.Green
Message 2 of 4 (1,307 Views)

Re: Download Failed, Installation aborted, Result=1603

06-21-2013 02:38 PM in reply to: sage2022

Instead of choosing the Install option for downloading, you should choose "Download Now". The problem you're facing is the installer is still reaching out to the web for downloading the additional files based on your application selection and there could be an issue on your network preventing this from happening smoothly.

Darin Green
Synergis Technologies

If this resolve your issue/question, give Kudos or Accept as Solution...
*Expert Elite*
DarrenP
Message 3 of 4 (1,303 Views)

06-21-2013 02:48 PM in reply to: Darin.Green

try downloading from here:

http://autodesk.creativevirtual.com/autodesk/bot.htm?isJSEnabled=1&sitecontext=FRONTDESK
downloading and installation>software Download links>i need to redownload my product>3ds max product>

sage2022
Message 4 of 4 (1,300 Views)

06-21-2013 02:49 PM in reply to: Darin.Green

Well, I tried that option too and got Lost Connection message every time even before anything got downloaded.

Fortunately, I was able to start a download process this time and it's in a progress. Let's see how it goes...

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube