Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download Error?

46 REPLIES 46
SOLVED
Message 1 of 47
s.peters
15181 Views, 46 Replies

Download Error?

Hello,

I'm trying to downlad Product Design Suite Premium English 2013 Win 64.

The website says its about 14 Gb but the download is actually 32 Gb. Which is a little odd. The main problem is that it downloads for a few hours and then comes up with:

"Error 0x250000ff" 

The download stops and then when i restart it, it starts from scratch again.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

46 REPLIES 46
Message 41 of 47
philip.s
in reply to: HarveyYim6597

@HarveyYim6597 it should have opened up the How to download or re-download software solution which links to the Autodesk Virtual Agent. How did the Subscription Center download go?

Message 42 of 47
HarveyYim6597
in reply to: philip.s

Thanks! I forgot about this one already. Everything was ok now. I don't remember what I did exactly but after the download, I just clicked install and every thing was ok all of a sudden.

Message 43 of 47
jasmiene.domingo
in reply to: s.peters

Hi! I am having this kind of problem too.  I am trying to download Autocad 2016. At first I tried to download the Autocad Design Suite 2016 (and it worked), but due to the size of the file and the time that requires to finish the download, I decided to abort download and download the application one by one instead. Now I couldn't download either using the "download manager" or the "web download". I already tried to clear the cache and browsing history too, as well as using 2 different desktop PC and web browser (mozilla and google chrome) but the error still persist. (Kindly see attached screenshot of the error).

I hope you can help me on this. 

Thank you.

Message 44 of 47

Hi @jasmiene.domingo and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Sorry to see that you're having download troubles but we'll get this figured out! Please perform a clean uninstall to remove any residual installation and download files. Then please re-download your software following these steps:

• In the preferences or options area of your preferred browser, remove pop-up blockers and allow access to all *autodesk.com sites.
  • In the preferences or options area of your preferred browser, delete cookies, temporary internet files, and history.
  • Turn off your personal firewall or VPN, if you use one.
  • Disable UAC
  • Close and reopen your preferred browser.
  • Re-download from the Virtual Agent

Please be sure to let us know how it goes and if you need further assistance. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 45 of 47

Tenho mais de 29 anos de experiência profissional, ininterrupta e bem sucedida. Atualmente, trabalho como Profissional Autônoma, executando Auto Vistorias Obrigatórias em edificações multifamiliares e comerciais, além de atuar como professora particular de Desenho Técnico de Arquitetura, para universitários de 1º e 2º períodos do curso de Arquitetura e Urbanismo.

Message 46 of 47
airavell
in reply to: s.peters

I had the same problem. And I managed to fix it. 

1: MAKE SURE popups are enabled. 

2: DISABLE/OR remove ad blockers. 

3: I disabled Internet-explorer a while back via turn "Windows features on or off" ENABLE IT.

4: Recently I did a fresh install of windows 7 ultimate Make sure you UPDATE first before downloading.

5: Make sure all BROWSERS are up to date

6: Make some mashed potatoes. (It killed some time) 🙂

Hope this helps  😉

Message 47 of 47
lam987D644
in reply to: jessica.t

Thank you - just confirming that these steps worked for me too, after multiple installation errors with all three download/installation methods. I am on Windows 7 SP1, installing Autodesk Inventor 2018.

I found a combination of the following steps was useful (not sure exactly which was responsible for the fix):

1. Disabling antivirus during download and install procedure (McAfee)
  2. Removing all traces of previous downloads, including ending Autodesk processes in Task Manager, clearing Chrome cache, deleting Autodesk folders from C:/
  3. Downloaded via the Virtual Agent linked above.
  4. Extracted into C: drive, started Setup.exe from the ..._dlm folder created
  5. Error when trying 'Install' directly - instead did 'Install Tools and Utilities' first.
  6. Solved 'Error 1327 Invalid Drive' as per this advice https://knowledge.autodesk.com/search-result/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Error-1327-Invalid-Drive... (AppData was pointing to incorrect drive in registry, modified to point to the AppData directory in C:). This may have been the problem all along, but this was the first time I came across this error message.
  7. Was then able to 'Install Tools and Utilities' followed by Inventor installation.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report