Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download Error?

46 REPLIES 46
SOLVED
Message 1 of 47
s.peters
15105 Views, 46 Replies

Download Error?

Hello,

I'm trying to downlad Product Design Suite Premium English 2013 Win 64.

The website says its about 14 Gb but the download is actually 32 Gb. Which is a little odd. The main problem is that it downloads for a few hours and then comes up with:

"Error 0x250000ff" 

The download stops and then when i restart it, it starts from scratch again.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

46 REPLIES 46
Message 2 of 47
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: s.peters

Hi s.peters,

Can yon reply back with a screenshot of the error so we can look into it further.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 3 of 47
s.peters
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

Certainly, please see the attached picture, (during the abort and after).

Immediately before the abort started a message popped up from the download manager and said somthing like "you have been signed out of your online account" or something similar (i can't remember exactly).

Thanks

2013 download error.png

Message 4 of 47
celine.manca

Hi s.peters,

Thank you for these screenshots.

Could you please DM me your User ID for the subscription center? We'll need to check your account for this issue.

In the meantime, do you have the possibility to use the browser download instead of the download manager?

Thanks

Celine Manca
Message 5 of 47
TravisNave

For more detailed information on this process, please see the following blog post tip here:

http://upandready.typepad.com/up_and_ready/2011/08/downloading-software-browser-download-vs-download...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 6 of 47
jrbabcede

Hi, I'm having some problems as well.

I already downloaded 700+ mb of Maya and I rebooted my computer; when I resumed downloading,

It doesn't download anymore.

What it shows is the image I've attached here.

This problem always happen to me. Whenever I pause and resume, it won't download anymore.

I've already downloaded mudbox without encountering this problem (maybe) because I did not pause it.

Thanks a lot for any help.

Message 7 of 47
ewerlast28

Hello. 

I have same problem with Autodesk Maya 2014. After downloading 200mb it will show same error. 

I tried to download it via Browser download, but after i downloaded it and tried to extract it, it always stoped at 61,9mb. I tried to wait for 10min, but nothing happened. Can you help me?

Thank you

Message 8 of 47
philip.s
in reply to: ewerlast28

Hello Marek!

Are you manually extracting it or simply running the .exe?  Have you tried using the Install Now option?

Message 9 of 47
ewerlast28
in reply to: philip.s

With Browser downloading It will downlaod .exe . Just double click on it and extract to ... but it always stuck at 61,9mb.

I tried it with downloader... but with donwloader same error 2x25000ff at +-200mb downloaded. 

Message 10 of 47
philip.s

Thanks for confirming. You mentioned that you're getting this error with the Download Now option, but what about Install Now? 

Message 11 of 47
ewerlast28

Now i tried Instal now. First time it instaled only some(i dont know which programs). After instalation there was: Installation complete. Some programs failed to install.    I tried to run it again and it downloader all other except: AUTODESK DIRECTCONNECT 2014. I tried it several more times, but always this error. It´s still 1,51gb to download, but it always fail

Thank you

Message 12 of 47
philip.s

Sure thing and thanks for confirming! Can you check your install log to see where the failure is taking place?

Message 13 of 47
cpmckenzie

Im trying both methods and Im getting the same message both ways.

Message 14 of 47
philip.s
in reply to: cpmckenzie

Hi Cameron!

Can you please clarify which 2 download methods you've tried and the exact error message you're receiving? Have you tried the 3rd alternative yet?

Message 15 of 47
cpmckenzie

I tried both the "Install now" option and the "Download" option using the Autodesk download manager. It returned the aborted sceen as shown by the screenshots of another user with error code 0x250000ff.

Message 16 of 47
cpmckenzie

This is the message when I try install now.

Message 17 of 47
cpmckenzie

This is the message I got using the install now method. I was using firefox when I did it.

Message 18 of 47
cpmckenzie

What is the 3rd alternative?

Message 19 of 47
philip.s
in reply to: cpmckenzie

The 3rd alternative would be Browser Download. Can you give that a shot and let me know how it goes?

Message 20 of 47
chesterrmizik
in reply to: jrbabcede

Same error but no fix i guess !!!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report