Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download Civil 2013

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
matus.brlit
606 Views, 7 Replies

Download Civil 2013

Hello,

I have problem downloading Civil 3D 2013.

Autodesk Download Manager can't establish a connection to download Civil 3D 2013.

I tried the 64-bit and 32-bit version, neither downloads.

The status of the download is blinking, it says Connecting and then for a brief moment Network connection is established.

It also seems to prepare for over 7GB download, which looks incorrect according to the info on the site:

AutoCAD Civil 3D English 2013 Win 32 - 2.95 GB

AutoCAD Civil 3D English 2013 Win 64 - 3.13 GB

The install now seems to work, but I don't want todownload it on each computer, just download it once and then install multiple times.

Thanks for any advice.
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
camilo.lemos
in reply to: matus.brlit

Hi matus.brlit,

If you wish to download only once and install in multiple computers, we suggest you use the Browser Download option. This will download all the relevant installation files to your computer, which you can later copy to your other computers and install normally. 

The difference in files sizes displayed on the Subscripotion Center and the actual download has to do with different compression rates and file types used with the different download options.

Let me know if you have any more questions:)

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 8
matus.brlit
in reply to: camilo.lemos

thanks, it looks promising

Message 4 of 8
matus.brlit

so i managed to download the file, but then when extracting the archive, it stops near the end at this file:

CRC failed in x64\C3D\Program Files\Root\AecBase.dbx
Unexpected end of archive

Message 5 of 8
camilo.lemos

Hi matus.brlit,

This cuold be related to your anti-virus or firewall programs blocking content from our websites. Can you please make sure that your anti-cirus and firewall are configured to allow all content from *.autodesk.com and try the download again?

Ideally, but at your own risk, you could also completely disable your firewall and anti-virus during the download process to ensure all files are correctly downloaded.

Camilo Lemos

Message 6 of 8
matus.brlit

you mean that the 2GB file is not complete? because the download went OK and why would my antivirus stop the download of a single file after 2GB?

Message 7 of 8
camilo.lemos

Hi matus.brlit,

This doesn't necessarily mean that the download wasn't completeled, but it can mean that some files may have been corrupted or partially downloaded due to firewall and anti-virus restrictions.

Camilo Lemos

Message 8 of 8
matus.brlit

It loks like the download really was not complete, because now the file has 3.12GB

I added the *autodesk* to the list in NOD, but I'm not sure it was the reason, because 32-bit version, that I downloaded before, unpacks wihout an error

anyway, it all works now, so thank you again for your help

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report