Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download Centre problems - PLEASE HELP

49 REPLIES 49
SOLVED
Message 1 of 50
josh
40173 Views, 49 Replies

Download Centre problems - PLEASE HELP

I have been a registered user since 2009 and have always been able to download programs from the download centre, but as of the last few days, I downloaded showcase 2012, but now every time I try to go to the Download Centre page.

It thinks I'm not logged in, even though when I navigate to another page, other than the Download page, it knows I'm logged in there. This is very frustrating as I need to download Inventor 2012 for school assignments.

Also, I'm not sure if it is related but, every time I log in to Autodesk Students, My home page says "Resend Activation Email" and a few other words in another language, and I've also noticed that the language has changed as well, to German.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Josh.

49 REPLIES 49
Message 21 of 50
philip.s
in reply to: mthous72

Thanks for the quick reply Matt,

I've logged into your account multiple times to see if I could duplicate the error with no luck. Can you try clearing your browser cache / temporary internet files and cookies and login again?

Message 22 of 50
MegeeC
in reply to: philip.s

Unfortunately I'm not able to log in either. I don't know what the problem is as I used 2 seperate browsers in hopes that the issue was with one or the other-- I originally installed Maya 2010 version with internet explorer. Admittedly I got much farther along with Explorer, but when I went to download I also got a prompt to resend my email for activation. The cache was entirely clean as well, so I'm not sure of the problem.... Perhaps it's my internet. I'll try again on another wifi connection and see if that is the problem. Will keep the thread updated.

Message 23 of 50
bielskj
in reply to: MegeeC

Hello MegeeC,

Please provide me with your user name and authorization to reset your password so I can try to log in to your account and troubleshoot your issue.  Please send me your user name by private message by clicking on the Envelope next to my user name.

Lucio.Bielski
Front Desk Representative

Autodesk, Inc.

Message 24 of 50
bielskj
in reply to: bielskj

Hi MegeeC,

I was able to activate your education community account.  You should now be able to access the education community and download your product.

Lucio.Bielski
Front Desk Representative

Autodesk, Inc.

Message 25 of 50
MegeeC

Oh, thank you! I'm unable to download at this moment in time (have to run) though I'll definately post if it works or not tonight when I get hom. Thank you again!

Message 26 of 50
MegeeC

Download is working now. Thank you very much for all your help! Autodesk support is amazing. ❤️

Message 27 of 50
zahak1989

I can't seem to log in either,  I'm trying to get the 3DS Max 2012 for my new class and it keeps making me log in, though it says i'm not logged in after. It's an endless loop of loggin in 😞  I have tried multiple browsers and cleared my cookies and history data. Please assist~

Message 28 of 50
jrs3265
in reply to: zahak1989

I am also having the same problem.

Message 29 of 50
philip.s
in reply to: zahak1989

Hi zahak1989,

Following up from your previous post. Are you still having login issues within the Education Community?

Message 30 of 50
philip.s
in reply to: jrs3265

jrs3265,

I apologize for the delayed response / I've just manually activated your profile and you should now be able to access the site. Please let us know if you're still experiencing issues and or have additional questions or inquiries.

Message 31 of 50
jrs3265
in reply to: philip.s

It's working fine for me now. Thanks a lot. 

Message 32 of 50
15anderja
in reply to: josh

The problem I'm having is that when I click on the download centre, or any of the links on the student home page, it loads me to a blank white page and stops loading. If I click refresh it doesn't do anything. I need to get the 3ds Max for a school project. PLEASE HELP!

Message 33 of 50
Lithofire
in reply to: 15anderja

I'm having the same problem: the Download Center refuses to load and only displays a blank white screen. Does anyone know a way around this?

Message 34 of 50
ACRaymond
in reply to: josh

Hi, I've been having the same issues. Download center page doesn't load, just redirects itself to a blank page. Any fix or workaround?

Message 35 of 50

Arrggghhh I am having the same problem. Has anyone got a way around this?

Message 36 of 50
thelastninjaadam

Just trying to download Maya 2012. The screen goes blank and does not load. 

Is there a fix for this ???

Hugely Frustrating

Message 37 of 50
philip.s
in reply to: 15anderja

We greatly apologize for the inconvenience as the Education Community download page is currently unavailable. With that being said, you can still download and receive an educational license from the Autodesk Students Facebook page, or download the software as a trial which would act more so as a temporary workaround. 

Thank you very much for your patience.

Message 38 of 50
princegeno

Hi, I know this thread is about a year old, but i have no problem logging into to the student autodesk site.

The problem is going to the download center, when i click on it it just goes to a blank download center, the page loads but it loads blank.

I really need help I have Revit 2010, but my school uses Revit2012. Im currently working on a project that needs to be finished ASAP from home, and this has become more than a burden. I have literally tried everything.

PLEASE HELP

Message 39 of 50

Im pretty glad im not the only one.

I feel like blowing my brains out.

Today is not a happy day.

Message 40 of 50
philip.s
in reply to: princegeno

Please see my posting above (message 37) for workarounds or click here.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report