Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download Autocad LT 2011 and License Transfer Autocad LT 2011

20 REPLIES 20
Message 1 of 21
Cedric_B135
1214 Views, 20 Replies

Download Autocad LT 2011 and License Transfer Autocad LT 2011

Dear All,

I am transfering Autocad LT from an old computer to a new one.

I removed the license from old PC, using the License Transfer Utility.

I just do not find how to download Autocad LT 2011 on the Autodesk web site, I have no media.

Would you please send me a link ?

Regards,

20 REPLIES 20
Message 2 of 21
camilo.lemos
in reply to: Cedric_B135

Hi Cedric_B135,

Here are the download links for AutoCAD LT 2011. Please, note that these links are temporary and will expire in 72 hours:

AutoCAD LT 2011 32-bits

AutoCAD LT 2011 64-bits

Let me know if you need any further help:)

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 21
rabid
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Is there anyway to re-up these links? I am in a similar situation and am in need of Autocad architecture 2011 and cant seem to find a legitmate, safe copy anywher on the web. Thanks in advance!

Message 4 of 21
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: rabid

Hi Rabid,

Refer to the links below which were set to expire in 72 hours.

- AutoCAD Architecture 2011 - 32 bit

- AutoCAD Architecture 2011 - 64 bit

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 5 of 21
kxm40a
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

This seems to be a fresh thread, apologies if I should create my own instead of bumping.

I just had to reformat my computer. I did the license export and have the serial # and product key, but can't find my disc. Could you please post a fresh link?

Thanks!
Message 6 of 21
arlinpega.bibat
in reply to: kxm40a

Dear kxm40a:

Is it for AutoCAD LT 2011? If so, here are the links, valid for 5 days.

AutoCAD LT 2011, 32 bit

AutoCAD LT 2011, 64 bit

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat
Message 7 of 21
samgroenveld

I have the same problem as the guys above me. Need to shift my Autocad Inventor 2011 to a different computer but cannot find the disc. Please send me a link I can use to download it.

Message 8 of 21
camilo.lemos
in reply to: samgroenveld

Hi samgroenveld, 

Here are the download links, valid for 72 hours:

Inventor 2011 32-bit:

Part I        

Part II

Inventor 2011 64-bit

Part I

Part II

Best regards,

Camilo Lemos

Message 9 of 21
rabid
in reply to: rabid

Thank you very much but unfortunately I had my email notifications turned off and didnt know you had posted! Can you renew the links once more? (for 2011 architecture) Thanks again for your help.

Message 10 of 21
samgroenveld
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Thanks Camilo,

I did not list my product properly which I think is causing me to have issues transferring the license.

The product I require is AutoCAD Inventor LT Suite 2011.

If this is what is likely to be giving me issues transferring the license please send me a new link, otherwise do you have any suggestions as to what the cause may be.

Thanks again.

Message 11 of 21
philip.s
in reply to: samgroenveld

Hello Sam and Bill,

AutoCAD Architecture 2011 and AutoCAD Inventor LT Suite 2011 (Inventor LT 2011 + AutoCAD LT 2011) software download links can be accessed directly through Matt, our online Virtual Assistant.

Matt can be found by clicking on the above link, or directly from any of the tabs on our Customer Service page by clicking on the ASK button following the “Get answers from our online Virtual Agent” text -> Download and Installation -> Software Download Links -> I need to redownload my product.

Message 12 of 21
kxm40a
in reply to: philip.s

Thank you Arlin and Philip for the links!

Message 13 of 21
m.frison
in reply to: philip.s

...sorry, I don't get it.
I need to move an AutoCAD LT 2013 license, and I don't find any "license transfer utility" as I find in all other products.
Where is the mistake??
Message 14 of 21
philip.s
in reply to: m.frison

Hi Massimo!

You will most likely either need to modify or repair the installation to resolve the missing LTU issue.

1. On the Start menu (Windows), click Settings > Control Panel.
2. In Control Panel, double-click Add or Remove Programs (Windows 2000/XP) or Programs and Features (Windows Vista/Windows 7).
3. Select the AutoCAD LT 2013, and then click Change or Modify.
4. Click Add or Remove Features
5. Check the License Transfer Utility box if it isn't already and update.
6. Is it available? Start -> Programs -> Autodesk -> AutoCAD LT 2013 > License Transfer Utility
7. If not, click on Repair or Reinstall from the previous screen.

If that doesn't work, I'd recommend simply activating the product via the standard process. If for some reason you run into an activation limit reached error, please contact our License Assistance team, providing a request code in exchange for an activation code.

Here to help if additional clarification is needed!

Message 15 of 21
zahid_hashmi

I am in a similar situation and  need of Autocad architecture 2011 to my new computer and cant seem to find a legitmate, safe copy anywher on the web. Can some one provide the link to down load Autocad Lt 2011.

Message 16 of 21
jessica.t
in reply to: zahid_hashmi

Hi Zahid and welcome to the Discussion Forums!

If you would like to re-download a supported Autodesk product, you may do so directly through our Virtual Agent.

However, these are just download media links. You will need a valid Autodesk license to activate the products downloaded from that page.

I hope this helps! Please let us know if you have any other questions!

Thank you,

Jessica Thrasher
Message 17 of 21
dylan
in reply to: jessica.t

I am trying to transfer my AutoCAD LT 2011 from an old computer to a new one and need the 64 bit version on the new computer.  I didn't realize the version I had downloaded when I order it wouldn't install on a 64 bit machine and have already removed the old computer.  Is it possible to get a link to download the 64 bit version of LT 2011.  I've tried downloading it by looking up my order thru the store, but only get a PDF when I click the download button.

Any help is greatly appreciated since I am completely unable to do any work at the moment. 

Message 18 of 21
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: dylan

Hi @jdonleyco, 

Click here to download AutoCAD LT 2011 - 64 bit. The link expires in 30 days. For the System Requirements, refer to this link

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 19 of 21

Please help me send link download AutoCad LT 2011 - 32 bit. Thank for support
Message 20 of 21

Hi @anh.caolinh,

Click here for the dowload link of Autocad LT 2011 - 32 bit. Link expires in 30 days.

Joane Bonghanoy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report