Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download AutoCAD LT 2014

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
MarkKoerner
3243 Views, 4 Replies

Download AutoCAD LT 2014

I am trying to download AutoCAD LT 2014. I was told to download the trial version and then convert it to a license. I have a 32 bit system. I received an error message "Some installation files are corruplt". Now what?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
dembkod
in reply to: MarkKoerner

MarkKoerner,

Hello. There is no difference in the trial version and the full version- they are the same download. Your download was corrupted. Try to download from here:

1. Go to http://www.autodesk.com
  2. At the bottom of the page, beneath "Help and Support" click "Customer Service"
  3. Click the "Ask" button for the "Virtual Agent"
  4. Once the Virtual Agent opens, click "Download Links"
  5. Select the appropriate product and download

Thank you for taking part in our community!

David Dembkoski
Message 3 of 5
anilkumarcanil
in reply to: dembkod

Hi I need AutoCAD LT 2014 version for my computer I have product key please help me to download it.

Message 4 of 5

@anilkumarcanil 

Welcome to the Autodesk User's Community..

Autodesk only maintains the current released product year (2020) and 3 legacy versions (2017-2019).  Legacy versions that are older than this guideline are considered obsoleted and no longer supported by Autodesk and thus there's no "live" download for these releases.  Please see this article for additional information.

Or you can request here as well: https://knowledge.autodesk.com/contact-support/downloading-my-products

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 5 of 5
pendean
in reply to: anilkumarcanil

Whip out a credit card and shop websites like eBAY for someone still selling disks etc.
Just be careful, there is a lot of malware out there desguised as downloads.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report