Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downlaod Center Problem

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
mad-mike-07
263 Views, 4 Replies

Downlaod Center Problem

Hello I have abit of a problem, I have only just came on this webstie and I tried to visit the download center, only to get a page with this text

Important Note :The Autodesk Student Version software incorporates all the functionality of our professional licenses, but includes a print banner making the software inappropriate for professional, commercial, or for-profit purposes. Autodesk Student Version software may not be used in the classroom or lab for instructional purposes, or for commercial or for-profit purposes. Annual licenses of Autodesk student software are not eligible for product upgrade or transfer to a commercial license. View print banner sample.

and a loading bar and it has forever staged at this stage. I am wondering what is the problem, is my university not regsitered on here? Is there something I have not done on my account yet?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Hello,

I have the exact same problem. All was going fine with this page yesterday when I check. But when I decided to download Autocad Architecture 2012 today, I could not access the Download center. I made the test with Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, on differents computer : whether I'was logged in or not, it is still the same issue.

Can you help us ?

Thank you

Camille

(Sorry if there are mistakes in my message, I'm French... 🙂

Message 3 of 5

HI mad-mike-07:

We apologize for the inconvenience. Could you please try downloading again today? I have downloaded products from our Education Community and it is working from our end here. Should you encounter the same issue, provide us a screen shot so we may have a look at it.

Thanks,

Arlin Bibat
Message 4 of 5

Hi camille.perrin:

Could you please try downloading AutoCAD Architecture from Education Community again? My apologies for the inconveneince. It should be working now as I have also downloaded 2012 products. I was using Chrome.

Let me know should you encounter any further issues and if possible, provide a screen shot.

Thanks,

Arlin Bibat
Message 5 of 5

Hello,

I'm sorry for not answering earlier,

Indeed,  the page finally worked, thank you for your help !

Bye,

Camille 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report