Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Autodesk allow same student download more than one free trial on same PC?

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
Anonymous
1795 Views, 7 Replies

Does Autodesk allow same student download more than one free trial on same PC?

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
JDMather
in reply to: Anonymous

You can download ANY and ALL software available on the student community download site for free 3-yr license for ANY and ALL.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: JDMather

I have installed Inventor 2014 trial, but when I try to install Autocad 2014 trial or Autocand Mechanical 2014 trial, it fails.
Message 4 of 8
JDMather

"It fails" is not enough information to solve the problem.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous

During stallation, it pops-up a window showing the stallation is failed(see picture 1). The picture 2 shows the installation log file.

Message 6 of 8
dannala

I want to know if the software can be put on each laptop in my class from a disk image? Or, do I have to get a separate reg number for each laptop? I am hoping I can use the disk image for the install as I have 40 laptops and that is a lot of work. Please let me know if there is one reg number I can use like a site license number.

Tags (1)
Message 7 of 8
DarrenP
in reply to: dannala

@dannala wrote:

I want to know if the software can be put on each laptop in my class from a disk image? Or, do I have to get a separate reg number for each laptop? I am hoping I can use the disk image for the install as I have 40 laptops and that is a lot of work. Please let me know if there is one reg number I can use like a site license number.

schools should be providing licenses for school owned computers

you need to register for an account for your school here: http://www.autodesk.com/education/free-software/academic-resource-center

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 8 of 8
DarrenP

from the student community website

Can I install the product on more than one computer?

With respect to software downloaded by students, faculty members, competitors or team mentors from the Education Community site, in addition to the terms and conditions, and restrictions set forth in the applicable License Agreement, the following restriction also applies: You shall not install more than one copy of any release version of any Software product obtained on this site on more than one system at a time. 

For example, a faculty member has a desktop computer at home and a laptop computer she uses at work. That faculty member cannot install a copy of AutoCAD 2014 on both the desktop and laptop systems simultaneously. She can, however, install AutoCAD 2013 on the desktop system and AutoCAD 2014 on the laptop system simultaneously.

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report