Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deployment of multiple license of same product

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
tierradesign
274 Views, 1 Reply

Deployment of multiple license of same product

Hi,

I've 2 seperate license for Autodesk Revit 2013 and now im trying to configure it to be deployed by network.

How do i make it so that the 2 licenses can be controlled from 1 nlm?

From the nlm side ive setup 2 processes to listen to the 2 license and have made a deployment package.

But from the deployment setup, the product info is for 1 of the license and thus not sure if it only check for that license. The network license is selected with Single License Server.

As the deployment package took me 4 hours to create, trial and error is not really an option.

Regards,

Vincent Tan

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: tierradesign

You need to make sure that your licenses are both generated by Autodesk on the same date.  At that point, you can simply combine the license files into one .LIC file (or ask Autodesk to do it for you) and create one service in LMTOOLS to run both licenses.  Then your one deployment (using either serial - it doesn't matter which) will work and be able to check out either seat from the NLM. 

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Combining-License-Files-for-Subscription-and-No...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report