Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deployment Build Suite Ultimat end Navis Exporters 2104

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
mdhutchinson
788 Views, 2 Replies

Deployment Build Suite Ultimat end Navis Exporters 2104

Built the deployment without issue and ran the deployment first time... however the Navisworks Exporters did not get installed. If I go back to modify the deployment I see circle with a slash on the Exporter Plugin. Resting mouse over this I get "This product can't be installed because it conflicts with some product that are installed or will be installed on this machine"

What product was incompatable?

I did post in our subscription support.... but am anxious to fix this in a hurry.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
dembkod
in reply to: mdhutchinson

mdhutchinson,

Hello. Very hard to say what is going on. Could the exporters already be installed on the target machine, or is are there no applicable programs installed on the system for the exporters to utilize?

It is possible there is an errant key for the exporters on the target machine that needs to be cleaned. You could try uninstalling the exporters with the MSFixit tool:

http://support.microsoft.com/mats/Program_Install_and_Uninstall\

Thank you for taking part in our community!

David Dembkoski
Message 3 of 3
RobinsonG
in reply to: dembkod

7/14/2014 11:40:27 AM

After installing 2015 products and removing them - to Install 2014 Ultimate suite - the Navis Exporters (64bit) refused to install.

Solution was to run the fixit tool - see graphics.

This solved my problem.

URL Used for Fixit: http://support.microsoft.com/mats/Program_Install_and_Uninstall/

See attached 2014-07-14_Navis_Install-0.png for exact "fix" I applied.

"To see things in the seed, that is genius". Lao-Tzu

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report