Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5
warrenandy
249 Views, 4 Replies

Deployment 32-bit

I created a 32-bit on this same machine (it is Win7 64-bit) for ACADE just fine. When I went to do a 32-bit Product Design suit 2012 it errors out? I get to the screen where you enter the name of the deployment and change it to 32-bit. As soon as I do it gives me the attached error. I can change it back to 64-bit and it works fine.

With that said I am currently having a issue gettting 2013 to create a deployment. ADSK support is working on that, I am not sure this is realted though...

PDSS 2012 error.JPG

Andrew Warren
Manager, Engineering Services Support
Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations
warrenandy@bfusa.com
andywarrenbc@outlook.com
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
warrenandy
in reply to: warrenandy

I did 2012 Factory Design Suite 32-bit and it worked fine. Just PDS giving me problems...

Andrew Warren
warrenandy@bfusa.com
andywarrenbc@outlook.com
Message 3 of 5
TravisNave

Do not use drive letters and this often causes problems.  Your deployment pathing should use UNC paths (i.e. \\servername\sharename)

Good luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 4 of 5
warrenandy
in reply to: TravisNave

I am trying to put it on a portable harddrive... How do I get around Drive Letters for this?

Andrew Warren
warrenandy@bfusa.com
andywarrenbc@outlook.com
Message 5 of 5
TravisNave

\\locahost\share

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report