Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deploy standalone versions

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
246 Views, 4 Replies

Deploy standalone versions

Have 10 AIP's standalone licenses to install.
Is is possible to create a deployment to install these, and then on each machine register the instalation?
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

Yes. Create a deployment with the Deployment Wizard and choose stand-alone as the license type. Uncheck the silent mode box and that will allow each user to put in their own name and potentially different serial numbers if necessary.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

What happens is when i'm creating a deployment, i'm asked for a serial number before i can configure the options. I have indeed 10 s/n!! Will i still be asked for each serial number when running the deployment in non-silent mode, even though i was asked for one s/n before?
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

As I recall, if you run in non-silent mode, it stops at the SN page, and
while showing the initial SN you created the deployment with, you can enter
new numbers at that time.

John

wrote in message news:5670028@discussion.autodesk.com...
What happens is when i'm creating a deployment, i'm asked for a serial
number before i can configure the options. I have indeed 10 s/n!! Will i
still be asked for each serial number when running the deployment in
non-silent mode, even though i was asked for one s/n before?
Message 5 of 5
TravisNave

That is correct.

In the future, you might have your reseller/Autodesk combine all of your different license codes into one Group Number. Then you won't have this problem anymore.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report