Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Danish Help download does not work

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
tbo
Community Visitor
269 Views, 5 Replies

Danish Help download does not work

Hi,

Please fix the download with Danish Help for Autocad 2012

http://www.autodesk.dk/adsk/servlet/pc/index?siteID=445226&id=15091583

I can download the file, but the Zip archive is corrupt. It has never worked...

http://download.autodesk.com/largefiles/documentation/Danish_AutoCAD_2012_Help.zip

I have tried contacting the Danish Autodesk distributor but they cannot fix the problem.

Best regards,

Thomas

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
TravisNave
in reply to: tbo

The archive is indeed corrupt. I just tried downloading it and it would not extract in Winzip, WinRar, or 7z. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 6
byron.morales
in reply to: TravisNave

Hello,

We have been getting a lot of posts in our forums regarding corrupt installations and downloads.  My suggestion is to use Firefox and the Browser Download instead of using the Download Manager.

See our following post on the Up and Ready blog;

http://upandready.typepad.com/up_and_ready/2011/08/downloading-software-browser-download-vs-download...

Regards,

Byron Morales
Product Support | Up and Ready Blog | If my reply was helpful, please Kudo or Accept as Solution

Byron M.
Installation and Licensing
Message 4 of 6
TravisNave
in reply to: byron.morales

Byron,

I agree for this typically, but the file itself is actually corrupted.  Might have somebody take a look into it.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 6
byron.morales
in reply to: TravisNave

Hello Gentleman,

The Danish Help ZIP file for AutoCAD 2012 has been re-posted. I downloaded it and it un-zips OK.

Please let me know if it does not download or open correctly for you.

Regards,

Byron Morales
Product Support | Up and Ready Blog | If my reply was helpful, please Kudo or Accept as Solution

Byron M.
Installation and Licensing
Message 6 of 6
TravisNave
in reply to: byron.morales

Thanks.  I have verified that the file downloads and extracts properly. The customer should be satisfied.  Smiley Very Happy

Autodesk Forums:

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report