Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5
jlschmidt
1396 Views, 4 Replies

DWG Trueview 2011

I am trying to create a package for my company to silently install DWG Trueview 2011.  I have downloaded the program from the website and located all of the extracted files.  I am using these to try and create the silent install.  I am running into a problem copying files from Program Files\DWG TrueView 2011\UserDataCache\Plotters\Plot Styles to the local computer.  It keeps cutting off the file names for the screening files after the % in the file name.

I am looking for the preferred solution or recommended silent install steps for this software.  I have searched the forums and various websites but have yet to locate a solid solution.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
hashim.mundol
in reply to: jlschmidt

installsource\Setup.exe /qb (minimum interface)

or

C:\Autodesk\DWGTrueViewx64InstallImage\setup.exe /qb /passive (without cancel button) 

Should install this silently

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If my post answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution, so that others can find answers quickly!
For more tips & tricks: http://upandready.typepad.com

Hashim Mundol
Autodesk Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 5
ericperkins32

I am having the same problem. I've copied the install files to %temp% and am running the .msi with /qb. If I click ignore on the Screening 25, 50, 75 and 100 files that it prompts for and can't find the installation completes and it appears that the program is successfully installed. How do I make the prompting for the plotter .ctb files disappear. I've attached a screenshot.

Message 4 of 5

Did you try setup.exe /qb ?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If my post answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution, so that others can find answers quickly!
For more tips & tricks: http://upandready.typepad.com

Hashim Mundol
Autodesk Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 5 of 5
jlschmidt

I was able to get around the issue of the files with the % not copying.  I had to zip them up with WinZip and then complie the .zip file to an .exe file.  I copied that file to the local computer and then ran that file via a cmd prompt with a /auto switch.  This will extract the files where you set up during the compile and do it with no user interaction required.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report