Installation & Licensing

jv21jph
Message 1 of 2 (525 Views)

DWG Installation under Microsoft App-V

525 Views, 1 Replies
04-16-2012 04:26 AM

I am trying to sequence this application to run undert Microsoft AppV but in order to do that all the pre reqs, .net4.0 C++ etc all need to be installed on the sever as these cannot be included in the sequence. My trouble is I have installed all the components from the full bootstrap installer, I extracted out all the files and ran them from the support folder, but it is still saying it is in stalling DirectX when I install the two main apps (DR andTV). How do I install the DirectX bits it needs manually?

Cheers Jonathan

*Expert Elite*
TravisNave
Message 2 of 2 (515 Views)

Re: DWG Installation under Microsoft App-V

04-17-2012 07:51 AM in reply to: jv21jph

There is no way to remove the installer check for DirectX.  Since DirectX is built into Windows, generally this installation check is ignored by the installer so long as DirectX is up-to-date per the prerequisite check. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                       Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube