Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customizing a Building Design Suite Premium 2014 Deployment

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
leew2
1324 Views, 3 Replies

Customizing a Building Design Suite Premium 2014 Deployment

Hello,

Is there a document that describes the different customizations and options available when creating a new deployment of Building Design Suite 2014? I'm creating a new deployment and my CAD/BIM managers would like to know what customizations and options can be automatically set in the deployment.

Thanks,
Lee

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: leew2

Step thru the deployment and screencap and document everything.  After that, there will be.  Then you can share here.  Smiley Very Happy

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
Darin.Green

There's the following customizations that can be set for Revit:

Revit Server Accelerator

Customizable content directories

Customizable Application Settings

For the entire suite, the best thing is ability to add additional software to your deployment. (All deployments have this capability)

Other than what's listed above, use the following link for the Administrative Guide:

http://wikihelp.autodesk.com/Installation_Help/enu/2014/Help/0018-Autodesk18/0019-Network_19

If this information was helpful, please consider using the Accept Solution

Message 4 of 4
AnkushVed

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report