Installation & Licensing

mal1981
Message 1 of 2 (8,249 Views)

Customization File Load Failed. File Not Found: .....Support\ACA

8249 Views, 1 Replies
12-02-2010 09:13 AM

Can someone please help me? I had a user who was using AutoCAD MEP 2011 on a workstation. This user has since left our company and AutoCAD was uninstalled. Recently a new hire started and we installed AutoCAD Arch 2011 for her to use. Installation completes fine but when I open the program I get the follow error/AutoCAD message: Customization File Load Failed. File Not Found: c:\documents and settings\"username"\application data\autodesk\ACA2011\enu\support\ACA. I've tried uninstalling and deleting all the local folders I could find in the profiles local and application settings folders, but nothing is working. If I click ok, AutoCAD will open but I get no toolbars or menus. Please help. Thanks!

Error I'm Receiving

Product Support
hashim.mundol
Message 2 of 2 (8,226 Views)

Re: Customization File Load Failed. File Not Found: .....Support\ACA

12-02-2010 11:32 PM in reply to: mal1981

Delete any reference to ACA from this Registry key,

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Autodesk\AutoCAD

this will force the secondary installer when the user starts ACA. If the user has right permissions to edit the registry again, it will install all the necessary files.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If my post answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution, so that others can find answers quickly!
For more tips & tricks: http://upandready.typepad.com

Hashim Mundol
Autodesk Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube