Installation & Licensing

Bespeak
Message 1 of 1 (108 Views)

Creation Suite Ultimate 2013 - does the MAYA included work on OSX ?

108 Views, 0 Replies
03-13-2013 06:16 PM

Creation Suite Ultimate 2013 - does the MAYA included work on OSX ?  This is of utmost importance for me as my primary systems are all OSX and Windows is only axillary for when I need to use something like motion builder - My systems are networked to the same drives but I rarely like working in the windows environment - I used to use windows all the time but now I am all OSX.  The Creation Suite Ultimate 2013 is interesting to me as it has a great suite of tools around MAYA.  I have not used MAYA in a few years having moved on to MODO and CINEMA 4D for their OSX friendliness.   For my the primarily useful software out of this bundle would be MAYA  and MOTIONBUILDER - I wish MOTIONBUILDER was on Macintosh like it used to be.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube