Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating a deployment failes during setup is initializing...

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
arian_muijs
1956 Views, 4 Replies

Creating a deployment failes during setup is initializing...

When making a deployement but it failes during setup. When the progessbar is almost full I get Error popup with this message

C:\DOCUME~1\\Local Settings\Temp\_AIA06.tmp\SETUP.EXE /s "G\Autocad 2011 Civil 3D\11 CD\" /SecondRun /Language en-US.

How to resolve this issue or bypass this message?
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
aaronhai
in reply to: arian_muijs

Firstly, please ensure the account used have adequate write permission to all network and local folder needed by the deployment process.

If you are encountering error during the deployment installation, you can gather some clue from the log file (install.log) in C:\Documents and Settings\ACCOUNTNAME\Local Settings\Temp folder (or you can type %temp% under Windows "Start->Run"). Ensure the correct log file is retrieved sorting by date. There will be standard Microsoft error code in the log which may explain the issue. Please attach the log and error screenshot for further review.

Thank you.

Edited by: aaronhai on May 26, 2010 8:27 AM

Aaron Hai
Message 3 of 5
pGwtech
in reply to: aaronhai

How was this resolved?  I am experiencing the same issue with AutoCAD 2010 and DWG TrueView 2010.

Log File shows,

======== setup started =========

======== setup ended =========

I am attempting to create a deployment for SMS and am testing the un-install, but I continue to receive the error above regarding /SecondRun.

What needs to be done here?

Pierson Glyn-Williams

Regional Municipality of Peel

www.peelregion.ca

Message 4 of 5
bcales
in reply to: arian_muijs

I'm having the same issue.

Message 5 of 5

I'm having the same issue.

Log File Content:

2011/1/21:15:20:55 Administrator A07012995 === Setup started on A07012995 by Administrator ===
2011/1/21:15:21:17 Administrator A07012995 === Setup ended ===

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report