Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corrupted file on USB stick

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
mobtalk
235 Views, 2 Replies

Corrupted file on USB stick

Trying to create a deployable image of Ultimate, have found that the file: Alias18.0.cab is corrupt, CRC data error when copying.

It hung the install at 22:60 parts left so I went to copy the stick to the server drive and that's when the CRC error popped up.  It also wouldn't unzip with WinZip completely, it'd error and stop.

Is there some way for me to download just the needed file?  The rest of that USB Ultimate (PRDSULT) stick copied ok.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: mobtalk

You should request Autodesk or your Reseller replace your faulty USB stick.  You can download the full installer from your Subscription account.  Perhaps an Autodesk representative can help you directly.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
philip.s
in reply to: mobtalk

Thanks Travis.

mobtalk, I've provided the following instructional link that will guide you through the download process.

How to download Autodesk software from Subscription Center - LINK

In regards to the faulty media, you can also request a shipment from the Subscription Center.

How to request Autodesk product media from the Subscription Center - LINK

If your license is not on a contract, or you would like me to process the media shipment, please send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name, and then "send this user a private message") with your serial number, and full shipping address.

Please also feel free to let me know if you have any additional questions or inquiries.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report