Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content Center for standalone

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
260 Views, 2 Replies

Content Center for standalone

Hi,

I'm creating a deployment for Autodesk Inventor 2012 and I'd like to use the installation with the Contrent Center  for standalone use.

If I choose "Configure AutodekInventor"  and scroll down, I get the option to select "Inventor Desktop Content".

Beneath that option I see the folllowing tex in Bold:

Autodesk Vault server is not required for Desktop Content, however you must select and configure th Content Center libraries option in the product list

Where is that option to select in the produict list? The only options I see in the product list are: Autodesk Inventor 2012, Autodesk Vault 2012 (Client), Autodek Design Review 2012 an Autodesk Inventor Fusion 2012

Can you explain where I can find thath option to select the installation of the Content Center Library

Best regards,

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
DarrenP
in reply to: 6032009

try this: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=14089318&linkID=9242018

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 3
in reply to: DarrenP

Hi DarrenP,

Thank your response and the URL I'll give it a try!

regards,

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report