Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combining Multiple Licenses into One License File

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
bwee
505 Views, 4 Replies

Combining Multiple Licenses into One License File

I have three license files for the same product which I would like to combine into a single license file.

In addition I'll use the options file to create two groups for proper license distribution.

Challenge is the fact that the licenses are registered with two different resellers for 3 different company depts.. 

1 - 16 licenses, reseller A, company dept.X

2 - 2 licenses, reseller A, company dept. Y

3 - 1 license, reseller B, company dept. Z

I'd like to provide the licenses from a single license server, but up untill now I've not been able to combine these properly in a single file. The registered products are the same.

Anyone tackled this problem recently?

Regards,

Bas

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
camilo.lemos
in reply to: bwee

Hi Bwee and welcome to our community:)

Our Registration and Activation crew will be able to help you with combining your license files as well as answering any questions you may have about options files.

They are pretty quick with their replies too!

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 5
bwee
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Hi camilo,

I would be glad to sent all details to you team; do they have a direct emailadress i can reach them on.

Rgds,
Bas

Message 4 of 5
camilo.lemos

Hi Bwee,

Our Registration and Activation team does not use direct emails at the moment. In order to contact them, the best option really is to fill in this service request form with the appropriate details (serial numbers, hostID and server name, company name, your e-mail address).

Best regards,

Camilo Lemos

Message 5 of 5
TravisNave

Reseller will not matter.  So long as you generate all 3 of your license files on the same date, you can combine them without any issues.  See my Combining License Files link below in my signature.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report