Installation & Licensing

alexweaver1982
Message 1 of 3 (186 Views)
Accepted Solution

Combining Downloaded Packages Into Single Install

186 Views, 2 Replies
01-15-2013 03:24 AM

Hi All

I have recently been tasked with deploying Autodesk Education Master Suite 2013 onto a collection of computers. I have done this before with older versions of autodesk software and know how to create deployment packages etc. However when i went to download the latest version from subscription centre there is an install package for every piece of software in the suite rather than a single large installation package.

Is there any way to merge all these install packages into a single large install so that i only have to create one deployment package rather than one for each piece of software (around 20-25 individual installs)

Thanks in advance for any help.

Product Support
asburyj
Message 2 of 3 (175 Views)

Re: Combining Downloaded Packages Into Single Install

01-15-2013 10:14 AM in reply to: alexweaver1982

Although you will see each product's individual installer in your subscritiption center, there is is also a combined suite installer. The installer is called "Autodesk Education Master Suite English 2013 Win 32/64" and is about 41 GB. It should appear about halfway down the list. 

Jeffry Asbury
alexweaver1982
Message 3 of 3 (163 Views)

Re: Combining Downloaded Packages Into Single Install

01-15-2013 02:21 PM in reply to: asburyj

Hi and thanks for the quick reply

I have gone over the list for 2013 and have found out what the problem was. i had selected the platform as Win64 and the download appears when all are listed or in Win32/64.

Thanks very much for the help i would have never known it existed otherwise!

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube