Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combining Downloaded Packages Into Single Install

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
alexweaver1982
364 Views, 2 Replies

Combining Downloaded Packages Into Single Install

Hi All

I have recently been tasked with deploying Autodesk Education Master Suite 2013 onto a collection of computers. I have done this before with older versions of autodesk software and know how to create deployment packages etc. However when i went to download the latest version from subscription centre there is an install package for every piece of software in the suite rather than a single large installation package.

Is there any way to merge all these install packages into a single large install so that i only have to create one deployment package rather than one for each piece of software (around 20-25 individual installs)

Thanks in advance for any help.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
asburyj
in reply to: alexweaver1982

Although you will see each product's individual installer in your subscritiption center, there is is also a combined suite installer. The installer is called "Autodesk Education Master Suite English 2013 Win 32/64" and is about 41 GB. It should appear about halfway down the list. 

Jeffry Asbury
Message 3 of 3
alexweaver1982
in reply to: asburyj

Hi and thanks for the quick reply

I have gone over the list for 2013 and have found out what the problem was. i had selected the platform as Win64 and the download appears when all are listed or in Win32/64.

Thanks very much for the help i would have never known it existed otherwise!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report