Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coexisting 2002 & 2005 .lic files

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
134 Views, 1 Reply

Coexisting 2002 & 2005 .lic files

We currently have many "flavors" of AutoCAD 2002 running on the flexm service (LMTools-v.7.1, LMGRD.exe-v.7.1.6.0) using one .lic file. I now have a network license of LD and Civil. I've installed LMTools-v.9.22 and LMGRD.exe v.9.2.2.0 without uninstalling the old 2002 items. I tried to combine the license files into a single file, but the users lose their connection to the license server. I've also tried to create two instances of the flexm service with the same result. Can the 2002 license coexist with the 2005 license files ?? What is the procedure in having them coexist on the same server ??

Thanks, Kenny
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Kenny, you must have only one version of FLEXlm (9.2) installed, so if you will add correctly your new license to a previous license file it should work without any problems. Regards, Efim "kenny_m2001" wrote in message news:31936559.1094240003335.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > We currently have many "flavors" of AutoCAD 2002 running on the flexm service (LMTools-v.7.1, LMGRD.exe-v.7.1.6.0) using one .lic file. I now have a network license of LD and Civil. I've installed LMTools-v.9.22 and LMGRD.exe v.9.2.2.0 without uninstalling the old 2002 items. I tried to combine the license files into a single file, but the users lose their connection to the license server. I've also tried to create two instances of the flexm service with the same result. Can the 2002 license coexist with the 2005 license files ?? What is the procedure in having them coexist on the same server ?? > > Thanks, Kenny

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report